Removal and Installation
- Remove the front fender protectors RH and LH. Refer to See: Fender\Front Fender\Front Fender Liner\Service and Repair\Coupe.
- Remove the engine under cover.
- Remove the RH and LH side under covers.
- Remove the fog lamp if equipped. Refer to See: Lighting and Horns\Fog/Driving Lamp\Service and Repair\Removal And Installation.
- Remove the front bumper fascia clips and screws, then remove the front bumper fascia.
- Remove the front grille. Refer to See: Grille\Service and Repair\Coupe.
- Remove the front energy absorbing foam.
- Remove the front bumper reinforcement and reinforcement bracket.
- Remove the front bumper supports.
Installation is in the reverse order of removal.