PASSENGER SIDE : Disassembly
Disassembly and Assembly
- During installation, the wire harness clips must be reinstalled in the holes they were originally in. Do not add additional clips.
If the vehicle has been involved in a collision, the seat must be inspected for damage. Refer to See: Repairs and Inspections Required After a Collision\Service and Repair\For Side and Rollover Collision.
- Remove the front seat assembly. Refer to See: Removal and Replacement\Front Seat\Removal And Installation\Coupe
- Remove the front seat finishers and seat outer finisher.
- Pull up (A) on the seat cushion trim flap (1).
- Remove two rear clips retaining the seat cushion trim flap, remove seat cushion assembly.
- Remove the retainer on the seat cushion frame, then remove the harness connector for the seat heater.
- After removing the seat cushion trim and pad, remove the hog rings to separate the trim from the pad and seat cushion heater unit.
Assembly is in the reverse order of disassembly.