- Remove the exhaust manifold.
- Remove the Three Way Catalytic Converter (TWC) .
- Pull upward to remove the PCV valve from the crankcase vent oil separator.
- Remove the bolts.
- Compress the spring clamp, pull the crankcase pressure relief hose and valve assembly off the crankcase vent oil separator and position it out of the way.
- Remove the bolt and remove the crankcase vent oil separator.
- To install, reverse the removal procedure.
NOTE: Use a new oil separator-to-cylinder block gasket when installing the crankcase vent oil separator.