- Disconnect the spark plug wires from the spark plugs.
- Remove the spark plugs.
- If an original spark plug is reused, install it in the same cylinder from which it was removed. New spark plugs can be used in any cylinder.
- Use compressed air to remove any debris from the spark plug well before removing the spark plugs.
- Inspect the spark plugs.
- Clean the spark plugs with a wire brush or a professional spark plug cleaner (follow the manufacturers instructions).
- Adjust the spark plug gap as required.
- Set gap to 1.3-1.4 mm (0.052-0.056 in) .
- Install the spark plug.
- Install the ignition wires.