Brake Master Cylinder - In-Vehicle Bleed
- Disconnect the brake outlet lines from the brake master cylinder and cap the lines.
- Install short brake hoses with ends submerged in the brake master cylinder reservoir.
- Fill the brake master cylinder reservoir with High Performance DOT 3 Brake Fluid C6AZ-19542-AB or equivalent meeting Ford specification ESA-M6C25-A, DOT 3.
- Have an assistant pump the brake pedal until clear, bubble-free brake fluid flows from both brake hoses.
- Remove the short brake hoses and install the brake outlet lines.