- Disconnect the battery ground cable.
- Remove the quarter trim panel.
- For Coupe and Sedan, remove the RH trim panel.
- Disconnect the two electrical connectors, the ground strap from the sheet metal and the Remote Anti-theft Personality (RAP) module antenna.
- Remove the nuts and the RAP module.
CAUTION : Electronic modules are sensitive to static electrical charges. If exposed to these charges, damage may result.
- Lift the two tabs and remove the RAP module from the bracket.
- To install, reverse the removal procedure.