- Key OFF.
- Disconnect the wiper motor connector.
- Remove the wiper mounting arm and pivot shaft.
- Connect Alternator Regulator, Battery and Starter Tester (ARBST) green cable to battery negative.
- Connect ARBST red cable to the windshield wiper motor terminal 3 (ground).
- Connect a jumper wire between windshield wiper motor terminal 4 (for low speed), terminal 5 (for high speed) and battery positive.
- If the windshield wiper motor does not run or amperes exceed maximum specification, replace the windshield wiper motor. Test the system for normal operation.