2007 - 2009 ALTIMA; MANUAL FRONT SEAT CUSHION FRONT TRIM UNHOOKED
2007 - 2009 Altima (L32, CL32, & L32HV) Sedan, Coupe, & Hybrid equipped with manual front seat(s).
IF YOU CONFIRM
The trim at the front of the seat cushion (left or right) is unhooked.
1. Install metal clips on the front trim "J" hook.
Metal clips are listed in the Parts Information.
2. Re-engage the front trim "J" hook.
This bulletin applies to manually operated seats only.
Driver seat is shown, the passenger seat is similar.
The purpose of ACTIONS (above) is to give you a quick idea of the work you will be performing. You MUST closely follow the entire Service Procedure as it contains information that is essential to successfully completing this repair.
1. Move the seat to the full rearward position and, if applicable, full up position.
2. Fold the front of the seat trim "up" to expose the front of the metal seat pan and the "J" hook (see Figure 2).
3. Install 2 metal clips on the "J" hook as shown in Figure 2.
Use metal clips listed in the parts information.
Center the clips with the 2nd cut-out on each end of the seat pan as shown in Figure 2.
Make sure the metal clips are fully installed (bottomed out) on the "J" hook.
4. Fold the front trim under the front of the seat pan to engage (re-hook) the "J" hook.
5. Enter and exit the vehicle (sit on the seat) a few times to make sure the front seat trim stays hooked.