|When the sunroof motor has been changed
Perform the following initialization procedure:
If the sunroof switch is released at any time during steps 6 and 7, the procedure must be started over.
1. Push the ignition switch to the ON position.
2. Push and hold the sunroof switch in the tilt up position.
3. Release the switch when the sunroof has reached the full tilt up position.
4. Push and hold the sunroof switch in the tilt up position again.
5. After a delay, the sunroof will back up. When finished backing up, release the switch.
6. Within 5 seconds of releasing the switch, press and hold the sunroof switch in the tilt up position again.
7. The sunroof will move from the full tilt up position to the open position, and then back to the close position. Release the switch only when the sunroof has reached the full closed position.
||Leave the ignition switch ON for at least 2 seconds after performing this procedure.
If the sunroof is still not operating properly after initialization, refer to ASIST and section RF of the Electronic Service Manual (ESM) for further diagnosis and repair information.