BRAKE FLUID LEVEL
- Make sure that a brake fluid level in reservoir tank is within the specified range between the MAX and MIN lines.
- Visually check around reservoir tank for fluid leaks.
- If the level is excessively low, check brake system for leaks.
- Release parking brake pedal and see if brake warning lamp goes off. If not, check brake system for fluid leaks.
If leakage occurs around joints, retighten or, if necessary, replace damaged parts.
- Check brake lines (tubes and hoses) for cracks, deterioration or other damage. Replace any damaged parts.
- Check for oil leaks by fully depressing brake pedal while the engine is running.