BRAKE TUBE AND HOSE
Four Channel Hydraulic Circuit
- All hoses and piping (tubes) must be free from excessive bending, twisting and pulling.
- Make sure there is no interference with other parts when turning steering both clockwise and counterclockwise.
- The brake piping is an important safety part. If a brake fluid leak is detected, always disassemble the parts. Replace applicable part with a new one, if necessary.
- Be careful not to splash brake fluid on painted areas; it way cause paint damage. If brake fluid is splashed on painted areas, wash it away with water immediately.
- Do not bend or twist brake hose sharply, or strongly pull it.
- When removing components, cover connections so that no dirt, dust, or other foreign matter gets in.
- Do not reuse drained brake fluid.
- After installation of the ABS actuator and electric unit (control unit), refill brake system with new brake fluid. Then bleed the air from the system. Refer to See: Brake Bleeding\Service and Repair.