AIR CONDITIONING CUT CONTROL
INPUT/OUTPUT SIGNAL CHART
This system improves engine operation when the air conditioner is used.
Under the following conditions, the air conditioner is turned OFF.
- When the accelerator pedal is fully depressed.
- When cranking the engine.
- At high engine speeds.
- When the engine coolant temperature becomes excessively high.
- When operating power steering during low engine speed or low vehicle speed.
- When engine speed is excessively low.
- When refrigerant pressure is excessively low or high.