Removal and Installation for Condenser
- Discharge the refrigerant. Refer to See: Service and Repair\Refrigeration System.
- Remove the front fascia (coupe only). Refer to See: Body and Frame\Grille\Service and Repair\Coupe.
- Remove the front grille (sedan only). Refer to See: Body and Frame\Grille\Service and Repair\Sedan.
- Remove the junction pipe. Refer to See: Hose/Line HVAC\Service and Repair\High-Pressure Pipe\Removal And Installation For Junction Pipe.
Cap or wrap the joint of the pipe with suitable material such as vinyl tape to avoid the entry of contaminants.
- Disconnect the refrigerant pressure sensor connector.
- Depress the top RH clip (A) and the top LH clip (B) to release the top condenser brackets as shown.
- Slide the condenser up to release the condenser from the clips as shown.
- Remove the condenser.
Do not damage the condenser fins
Installation is in the reverse order of removal. Refer to See: Description and Operation\Refrigeration System\Component.