Interior - Front Seat Side Finisher Removal Procedure
Date: February 9, 2011
2007 -2011 ALTIMA SEDAN;
FRONT SEAT SIDE FINISHER REMOVAL
2007-2011 Altima Sedan (L32)
2007-2011 Altima Hybrid (L32HV)
IF YOU CONFIRM
A front seat outboard side finisher needs to be removed for any reason.
Follow the Service Procedure in this bulletin for removal.
The purpose of "ACTION" (above) is to give you a quick idea of the work you will be performing. You MUST closely follow the entire Service Procedure as it contains information that is essential to successfully completing this repair.
1. Remove adjustment knobs or lever (see Figures 2 and 3).
For manual seat - remove the adjustment lever
For power seats - remove the adjustment knobs.
If needed, use a plastic trim tool.
2. Remove the screw at the rear of the finisher.
3. Insert a clean medium size flat blade screw driver between the seat cushion and the finisher as shown in Figure 5.
4. Release metal clip by pushing on the finger (see Figure 6).
5. Unsnap/unclip the rest of the finisher as shown in Figure 7.