Removal and Installation
- Open the fuse block cover, remove the instrument lower cover screw (A), then remove the instrument lower cover (1).
- Disconnect the harness connectors.
- Disconnect the aspirator tube.
- Remove the steering column screws (A), then remove both the steering wheel column upper (1) and lower (2) covers.
- Turn steering wheel to access steering column cover screws.
- Steering wheel removed for clarity.
- Remove the cluster lid A (1).
Steering wheel removed for clarity.
- Remove the combination meter screws (A) using power tools, and pull out the combination meter (1).
- Disconnect the combination meter connector, and remove the combination meter (1).
Installation is in the reverse order of removal.