Removal and Installation
- Disconnect battery negative terminal.
- Remove the front bumper fascia. Refer to See: Body and Frame\Bumper\Front Bumper\Service and Repair\Coupe.
- Ensure lighting switch is OFF.
- Remove the headlamp bolts (A).
- Pull the headlamp assembly (1) toward the front of the vehicle, detach the headlamp harness (2) from the headlamp assembly, disconnect the bulb connectors and remove.
Installation is in the reverse order of removal.
Confirm headlamp aiming adjustment. Refer to See: Adjustments.