FRONT FOG LAMP
The fog lamp is a semi-sealed beam type which uses a replaceable halogen bulb.
- Do not touch the glass of bulb directly by hand. Keep grease and other oily substances away from it. Do not touch bulb by hand while it is lit or right after being turned off. Burning may result.
- Do not leave bulb out of fog lamp reflector for a long time because dust, moisture smoke, etc. may affect the performance of fog lamp. When replacing bulb, be sure to replace it with new one.
- Position the front fender protector aside. Refer to See: Body and Frame\Fender\Front Fender\Front Fender Liner\Service and Repair\Coupe.
- Disconnect the fog lamp electrical connector.
- Turn the fog lamp bulb counterclockwise to remove it.
Installation is in the reverse order of removal.