WASHER TANK : Removal and Installation
- Remove the washer tank filler tube (1).
- Remove engine under cover.
- Position the RH fender protector back. For Sedan Refer to See: Body and Frame\Fender\Front Fender\Front Fender Liner\Service and Repair\Sedan. For Coupe Refer to See: Body and Frame\Fender\Front Fender\Front Fender Liner\Service and Repair\Coupe .
- Disconnect the washer pump and washer fluid level sensor connectors (C), then detach the connector harness clip (B).
- Remove the washer tank nuts (A), disconnect the washer pump hose and remove the washer tank (1).
Installation is in the reverse order of removal.
After installation, add Nissan specified fluid up to the upper level of washer tank inlet, and check for leaks. Refer to See: Maintenance.