B260A IGNITION RELAY
BCM turns ON the following relays to ignition power supply to each ECU when the ignition switch is turned ON.
- Ignition relay-1 (inside IPDM E/R)
- Ignition relay-2 (inside fuse box)
- Blower fan motor relay BCM checks any ignition relay ON request for consistency with the actual ignition relay operation status.
DTC DETECTION LOGIC
DTC CONFIRMATION PROCEDURE
- PERFORM DTC CONFIRMATION PROCEDURE
- Turn ignition switch ON under the following conditions, and wait for at least 2 seconds.
- CVT selector lever is in the P or N position.
- Release the brake pedal.
- Check "Self diagnostic result" with CONSULT-III. Is DTC detected?
YES >> Go to Diagnosis Procedure.
NO >> Inspection End.
- CHECK DTC WITH IPDM E/R Check "Self diagnostic result" with CONSULT-III. Refer to See: Testing and Inspection.
Is DTC detected?
YES >> Replace IPDM E/R. Refer to See: Power and Ground Distribution\Power Distribution Module\Service and Repair.
NO >> GO TO 2
- CHECK INTERMITTENT INCIDENT Refer to See: Testing and Inspection\Initial Inspection and Diagnostic Overview\Service Information For Electrical Incident\Intermittent Incident.
>> Inspection End.