DIAGNOSIS SYSTEM (METER)
- Odo/trip meter and information display segment operation can be checked in self-diagnosis mode.
- Meters/gauges can be checked in self-diagnosis mode.
- Turn the ignition switch OFF.
- While pushing the odo/trip meter switch, turn the ignition switch ON again.
- Push the odo/trip meter switch at least 3 times within 7 seconds after the ignition switch is turned ON.
- The unified meter control unit is turned to self-diagnosis mode.
- All the segments on the odo/trip meter illuminate.
- Dots in all segments of information display LCD (1) flash alternately.
If any of the segments are not displayed, replace the combination meter. Refer to See: Instrument Cluster / Carrier\Service and Repair\Removal and Replacement.
- Push the odo/trip meter switch. Each meter/gauge should indicate as shown in the figure.